- The semi-dry concept from SCUBAPRO brings you many of the advantages of wetsuits and drysuits in a sleek and comfortable package, to give you the best of both worlds.
- Nova Scotia suits are made of 7.5 mm Everflex neoprene making it extremely comfortable and easy to put on.
- A low profile suit with good seal and cold protection, eliminates the need for bulky undergarments.
- Nova Scotia provides minimal water entry and maximum flexibility in challenging diving conditions.
- This newly designed model incorporates a new dry zipper. The T-Zip Master Seal provides an even better dry seal against cold water entry and offers a lot more comfort and freedom of movement.
- The new right leg pocket has an exterior hood hook and a large interior D-ring for total convenience.
- The anti-abrasion material on both the shoulders and seat area makes Nova Scotia super durable where you need it.
New Nova Scotia semi-dry suits are now in 7,5mm water repellent Everflex neoprene with Diamond Span water draining, insulating interior, resulting in a CE-certified Class A thermal protection suit for total warmth and comfort. Additional new and improved features make this suit incomparably superior in cold-water and multi-dive protection.