- 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports are angled for optimum hose configuration
- Auto Closure Device (ACD) – keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the Legend is removed from the cylinder valve
- This prevents internal lubrication from washing away
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design results in superior performance at depth
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out
- Available in your choice of yoke or DIN connectors
- Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- The user adjustment knob allows for total control of breathing effort in all diving conditions
- A venturi switch helps prevent free flow at the surface and when the regulator is out of the diver’s mouth
- Traditional elastomer front covers harden in very cold water, but the Legend Glacia’s second stage is designed with an aluminum cover machined from solid metal that assists the heat exchangers and accommodates a purge button with flow control
- Comes with a lip shield to keep lips warm
- The Comfobite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
- The water exchange holes in the front cover have been enlarged for better performance
- Heat exchangers surrounding the valve and in the middle of the 39″ yellow hose provide excellent freezing resistance
- An external venturi switch allows you to disable the venturi assist while the octopus is out of your mouth.
The Legend Glacia™ is designed for use under the most extreme conditions. The Legend Glacia offers a greater resistance to freezing than any regulator Aqua Lung has ever produced. In addition, it boasts a breathing performance that is equivalent to that of a Legend LX Supreme.
Just like its associated regulator, the Legend Glacia Octopus has recently received a facelift. It, too, now sports an anodized black front cover with a brushed nickel purge decal.